View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2020, 02:39 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[ @Shimmeringmask ]

Surprised, Stoatdance blinked up at Lionstar, not expecting to be given a second apprentice. She briefly stood, silent and unmoving before snapping from her daze and dipping her head. "I will do my best, Lionstar. I am honored to be entrusted with two young minds," she stated, then stretched up to glance around the clearing, searching for her newest apprentice. Her whiskers twitched at the thought of training two cats at once.
This will be better for Silverpaw, having a partner to train with, she thought, And so far, I enjoy being a mentor. Stoatdance spotted who she could only guess to be Shimmeringpaw, letting a kind smile curl upon her lips as the apprentice walked over, the thought of the raid forgotten. "Hello, Shimmeringpaw," the scarred molly greeted, "it seems I'm your new mentor." Her tail swayed back and forth as they touched noses. She then looked down at the apprentice and tilted her head to the side. "Have you received any training from your former mentor, or will we need to start at the basics? I would normally ask which you would prefer doing, but I suppose we must do battle training to appease Lionstar's wishes.
"We will leave as soon as he is finished; the first training session will be solo, but next time I will pair you and my other apprentice, Silverpaw, together and test your skills. Does that sound good?" Stoatdances head tilted to the side and she looked at Shimmeringpaw expectantly, waiting for a response to her many questions.