View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:10 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The small tom-kit giggled as the warrior wrapped his tail around them. Locustkit wriggled through the thick and fluffy fur that covered him now, trying to see his father. When his head popped out, the tom turned upwards to listened to Whisperblaze as he attempting to sternly question why the kit was out in the cold. The kit gave another giggle once his father's serious face was broken by his own giggling. Locustkit gave a defiant look while thinking about how Whisperblaze wanted him to stay in the nursery - though anyone who knew him was aware he wasn't actually defiant. "It's not cold!" The tom-kit attempted to seem independent, not wanting to be treated as just a kit and hoping to impress his father by making it seem as though the cold did not affect him. In reality, the kit had be shivering slightly before Whisperblaze had wrapped his tail around him. Locustkit had very short fur that proved to be inconvenient in this weather, and his kitten fuzz wasn't much help with that matter.

"Plus, I wanted to see the clearing!" He chirped. "I haven't really seen the it that much before, the only time I have was when you brought us all here to live. But I didn't get a good look then, so I thought about looking around now," as he said this last part, the smaller cat glanced around at his clan-mates. Though he quickly turned back towards his companion and refocused his attention to the older tom. "And the I saw you!" He mewed happily, waving his tail in a friendly manner. "Whisperblaze, can you tell me more about the clans? I want to know everything! I also want to hear stories about you, and about Russetswirl as well." Locustkit had heard stories from elders about the clans, but he found that he wished to hear stories about his own fathers. He wants to know everything about the clans, and he wanted to know some of the things that Whisperblaze and Russetswirl have done and how their life in the clans was. The tom's green orbs glistened with curiosity as he requested a story.
Whisperblaze couldnt really argue with the kit for wanting to explore, after all, he had been trying to coop them up in the nursery recently. "Well, just ask me next time okay? I wouldve gladly showed you around." he mewed softly, turning his gaze to the clearing for a second. it was a bit chilly, atleast for anyone who had short fur. Whisperblaze had always been blessed with thick fur, the hairs on his pelt so long that his belly fur often dragged against the ground at times. there was the soft chatter in the clearing, the humble sound of cats talking was peaceful. things seemed to be calm lately despite his mates leadership ending rather quickly.

"A story? Hm." there were many he could tell. but his mind came to a certain one rather quickly. "Before your father, Russetswirl, became leader, the clans were run by evil cats. Instead of the last name star they had the name night as their suffix, and treated the clans badly. wars and battles were every where, until the clan, skyclan came along and helped us defeat them. they werent here before, they used to live some where. we call them the mountain cats." he explained, hoping he was remembering skyclans history right, he hoped so, "after they helped up defeat the evil leaders, your other father, Russetswirl, became Russetstar, and lead Riverclan through to become glorious again. he retired recently because of stress, but that just means we get to spend more time with you." he mewed, leaning down for a moment and drawing his tongue across the kits head affectionately.