View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2020, 07:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

@bmkmb

Icestar patrolled her new territory with meticulous care, wanting to memorize every bit of it. The skies here stayed a consistent shade of twilight, the transition between the two afterlives. She had decided to make her territory extend a short ways into both sides of the border, so that she could do as she pleased.

Crossing over into the Dark Forest, the former leader took a moment to shake the stars from her pelt, so that she would blend in if she were seen, though a few stray glimmers remained on her long fur. This rotting, dead forest, plunged in eternal night, actually reminded her of home in ShadowClan. Being enveloped in the shadows under a moonless sky was nostalgic.

Icestar was surprised when she caught the scent of another cat. A ShadowClan one, no less. Had she wandered far enough to see her living Clanmates' dreams? Oh, she hoped so. This would be one step further in her regain of control.
Her dark form emerged from the shadows in front of Talonstone, and she took note of the fear and uncertainty that he seemed to be masking.

"Well, you must be here for a reason," the leader's low voice grumbled in a cold greeting. Of all the warriors in the Clan she could have happened upon, Talonstone had been among her more favored.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!