View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Mapledash arrived at the cave entrance, and sat down to wait for his apprentice. --Wonder how sagewhisker's doing. It's this evening that we were suposed to meet if I recall-- He started grooming his pelt to be in good shape and ready to start. No harm in looking good, right? His apprentice quickly came running towards him and straightened his posture in front of him. Mapledash looked up towards the sun. "Not late today. Good thing you remembered, Jaypaw. he told his apprentice, knowing he probably woke the lazy furball himself in the den this morning. He couldn't ALWAYS be on his case either. "Alright, so, recapitulation of what we did last time. When you crouch for stalking, what are the details you need to remember about your posture?" he quized his apprentice. Mapledash didn't loose time with this, he knew the apprentice probably forgot after the long pause everyone had to do because of the assault to ratnight. Most of camp was in ruin and lots of work had to be done. He lifted a paw and licked it before rubbing it behind his ear while he waited for his apprentice to answer his question.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 6th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.