View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dawnlight nodded in agreement " alright then. " she meowed feeling more comfortable around Ambercloud yet she still felt scared that feeling never washes away . No matter how much she wanted it to. She kept her ears open for any hints that a rodent could be near by along with her nose and eyes of course . She was too focused in being vigilant she almost missed what the other she cat was saying again " yeah. I-its nice . Just don't like getting my fur dirty. It's disgusting . " she responded she pointed her noise to the sky and opened her mouth a bit smelling and tasting the air for any mice or squirrel though she found nothing right away making her grumble and flick an ear " I can't seem to find any prey scent yet. " she meowed sounding disappointed that their search wasn't going well.
Ambercloud nodded in agreement, "No one likes being messy." She glanced at Dawnlight and only now noticing how spotless her cream pelt was. She wondered how clean her own ginger fur was but it didn't bother her enough to check.
She parted her jaws to drink in the forest scent and like her companion she too could not smell any prey. "No bother, we'll just keep walking until we find something. It's a good thing we got up early so we'll have plenty of time!" Ambercloud said cheerily, a small smile on her muzzle.
Her ear twitched as she heard branches shift and her gaze shifted towards the tops of the trees. Utop one of the highest branches perched a plump robin, its weight making the branch curve. She hesitated. Ambercloud preferred hunting her prey on the ground where it was most stable. Her build was heavy and strong, not one that is best used for jumping through trees. Plus, she had a bobtail which would only hinder her balancing. She decided to not try to attempt the catch. A plump bird like that would be good for the pile...
(just barely remembered that she's a bobtail xP)

Last edited by ConfusedCas; June 28th, 2018 at 05:04 PM.