View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:59 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Stardust. View Post

Rootstripe noticed a cat looking at him, it was Slatestripe, one of his classmates. Rootstripe padded over to Slatestripe, with an answer of: "Yes, but it's just been tough, losing our leaders so fast. And Skystar was crowfood!" He told Slatestripe, they would be better suited under Pikestar, but Pikestar just needed to hold it together. "I'm actually not excited, HA! Just joking!" Rootstripe laughed. Of course he was excited for the gathering, "Of course I'm excited! You know that!" Rootstripe wanted to dash away to a different place. But it was just too exciting to really handle. Rootstripe just loved gatherings! They were just way too cool to hate.

Slatestripe just shook his head at the young cat’s intense enthusiasm, although his eyes still shone. Rootstripe was acting like an apprentice at their first Gathering! Slatestripe supposed that was alright, given that most of RiverClan seemed somewhat apprehensive.

“I agree that Skystar was a terrible leader,” he meowed. “I truly think RiverClan will be better off without that cat. I’m just glad StarClan still awarded our new leader his nine lives.”

He looked up as Twilightstar bounded up to join RiverClan’s leader. Slatestripe narrowed his eyes, noticing that WindClan’s leader seemed a tad frosty toward RiverClan’s. “I wonder how many lives Twilightstar has left,” he mused to Rootstripe. “She’s been leader for two season-cycles now, I believe.”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.