Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I'm bad at titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Racconwhisker
-Male Shc Warrior-

As he noticed the cat remaining unperturbed, Raccoonwhisker grumbled to himself in frustration. Then it hit him. This- Furbrain just interrupted his sleep, clearly intruded on Shadowclan's territory, and all he had to say was 'Hey mate' Which was pretty stupid. What did the Mousebrain want in the first place? Does he think I'm a joke?

When the enemy pinned him to the ground, Raccoonwhisker let out a hiss of protest. His previous injuries from a recent fight were bothering him again, and he wished he had gone to the medicine den for treatment. "What do you want? You do realize that you are on the wrong side of the border, right?" he snarled, attempting to hold his ground. However, deep inside, Raccoonwhisker was afraid that this cat was as fierce and aggressive as Redhawk. He was not one to pick a fight; he preferred to run away. What if he was mental or something? However, the way the Riverclan cat introduced himself screamed 'mental' but not 'Hey, I'm going to kill you and your family' kind of mental. Maybe he'll live after all.

@al3cc766 |

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
cw: some gross wound stuff

"i havent really crossed the border yet and if i tear you apart there will barely be any scent left" he hissed through his teeth, pointedly pressing down where he had the tom pinned beneath his paws, he could barely walk but perhaps this cat was weak enough to get too intimidated and scurry before even noticing his broken leg..perhaps his newly acquired wounds would overshadow his thin frame, on the other hand the large tear on his should, still red and angry from where bumblestar had pretty much ripped out his flesh, could signal the other cat how weak and fragile he still was.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements