Old April 9th, 2024, 10:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

The praise was heart-warming. Almost too much for the splotched warrior to contain the blush that was rising in his cheeks and ears. He'd clear his throat, attempting to excuse the heated tone that would escape him as he spoke. "I like all the animals around here. Sure, they're tasty, but observing them is also so nice. They're starting to trust me, I think."

Mossy was already moving on to the actual goal of this patrol. Fogwatcher was guilty of momentarily forgetting the reason they were out here. Being around the medicine cat was more distracting than he anticipated. He'd have to work on that! Not being distracted! He couldn't show off all his tricks on the first outing together!

He'd listen to the description then set off, sniffing -- like he knew what yarrow was -- and looking around for the herb. His pawsteps were light and almost held a skip to them, much different from the normal warrior you'd come across. Part of the skippy walk he did was the lack of focus he had to do other things. It occupied his brain a little to think about not tripping and falling over his own paws while he searched, but it didn't stop the glances he'd steal in Mossfreckle's direction.

Speaking of that lack of focus, Fogwatcher was easily distracted by a patch of violet-colored flowers. These weren't the harmful ones that he learned during the event. These had a sweet scent to them and dangled off long stems. The warrior's eyes brightened with an idea. He stopped by the patch and nipped the stems of a couple of them, praying that Mossfreckle didn't notice him stopping to do this. Then the warrior would quickly bound towards the medicine cat, a boquet of violet flowers hanging from his mouth. He wasn't sure what was driving him to do this, but he didn't care. So far, Mossy didn't judge him!

"Heyfh-!" Fogwatcher would call, approaching the other with mischievous eyes. He wouldn't give Mossy a chance to process as he gently set the flowers atop his head and slightly into his fur. One would fumble but get caught in the fur around his ear, being held there to highlight his angled face just perfectly. "I got those for ya!" He'd muse with his tail waving high in the air behind him.

Now, with that waving tail. If either one of them would look just past that and focus on the territory, they might've seen the patch of yarrow that Fogwatcher passed to bring Mossy the flowers.

@ellie - Mossfreckle

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL