View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:05 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ruby looked down and nodded she was willing to do anything to protect her sister .She walked up to hug yang but her back was stiff and it hurt when she walked
" YEOW! maybe later " she whined raven was strong no wonder where yang got her strength . She rubbed her back
_________
Raven was sitting at a table her chin resting on one of her hands the other holding her mask . She grabbed a glass of wine and drank it she was angry that her daughter would betray her . She needed some one as strong as her and that also hated ruby as much as she did but who? She tapped the table
" let's see Roman died....cinder changed.....who else hates that red brat? " she said and drank again
"You forgot me. Names Kim" a girl said.(looks below) "she's responsible for my brother death. He was co-commander. Until she killed him. I could love to get my hands on that child" Kim said stretching her arms. "I'm not in white fang. I chose to live free in the woods. But I come to visit and help out" Kim added.
-------
Moon healed ruby.
"Okay" yang said.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0093.jpg (8.9 KB, 4 views)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer