View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

ShineFlower stood restlessly outside Thunderclan's camp. When she heard Blazingstar's call she stood there for a few moments and took off into the camp just after everyone else had gone and run ahead. There were two things she was looking out for during this time: Her real father and perhaps any signs of Phantom. AcornFlame had decided to stay back in WindClan camp, and of course their energetic sister stayed behind too. Really, ShineFlower should have stayed too because in the border skirmish that has killed RabbitPounce, she had earned a large wound on her stomach and Surgestorm only gave her cobwebs to put on it. It wasn't fully healed yet either, meaning it could either start bleeding again and she would bleed out and die or she could get an infection. I'd rather it was me than some other poor soul... The grey warrior kept walking forward, not paying much attention to the fighting around her. A ginger Tom approached her, also ignoring his battling Clanmates. They were from opposite sides yet they seemed similar...they both didn't want this battle to happen for the same reason...

Family. That was why HarmonyBlade didn't want this battle to happen. He feared for VelvetNight's life now that the fighting had spread deeper into the camp. A Grey WindClan warrior was walking straight towards him, keeping eye contact, oblivious to the chaos around her. Time seemed to slow down and everything became silent. It was just him and her. Her and him. Neither of the two warriors trembled. As the she-cat came closer, her pale green eyes shining with confidence, his first thoughts were how she resembled a smaller, younger VelvetNight, with different coloured eyes and lighter fur and shorter fur. If she gets any closer I'm probably dead!

This is it... ShineFlower thought bitterly. She started walking at a quicker pace until she came face to face with the large ThunderClan Tom. She half expected the warrior to claw her ears off but also wished for him to stand there and stare at her the entire time then just get bored and walk away. He actually looks identical to AcornFlame! Could he be...no...
"Hi..."
"Hey...I'm HarmonyBlade"
"I-I'm ShineFlower...i guess we have to fight eachother now..." HarmonyBlade gasped and almost fell to the ground.
"This is it! It can't be..." She could tell from how relieved and surprised he was that he recognised her name...because he was her father...and she was his daughter.
"Yeah! Yeah I am! I'm your daughter! HarmonyBlade I've finally found you..."
But then he turned away, pain in his yellow eyes. "But I didn't want us to meet in this way...like this...in the midst of a battle between our clans."
"It'll get better! Please! We can meet up again sometime?"
The two stared at eachother for a while then ShineFlower got ready to leave until her father stopped her. "Wait! I...please, come and meet your mother! And your half siblings!"
"But I really should leave you now..." HarmonyBlade begged her to stay and eventually she gave in.