View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip had been in a similar position before - with a certain ginger-pelted tomcat, but she hadn't been the one towering above. She considered leaning down in a flirtatious manner and perhaps pressing her nose to his, but something convinced her otherwise. She wasn't looking to scare Obsidiansky away, and she was sure such a bold action would do just that. Instead, she only gazed directly down at him, an amused and warm gleam shimmering in her golden eyes. With a paw on either side of the dark-pelted tom's head, she could easily take action... Instead, Fawnskip laughed, her eyes squinting as the corners of her lips curled upward. ``I don't know..`` she trailed off in a teasing tone, ``I'm very comfortable just where I am.``

She then rolled to her side, releasing a quiet huff as her back hit the ground. Fawnskip's paws were folded against her chest and her hind legs were sprawled out. Her tail-tip twitched casually, and a distant smile was stretched across her muzzle. She was careful not to lie too close to Obsidiansky, but also not too far. She was close enough where their close proximity offered her warmth but not too close to the point where their pelts touched.

Fawnskip needed someone to fuel her fire, not put it out. However, she was a forest fire, uncontrollable and unpredictable. Until her fire eased she wouldn't be looking for a long-time partner, and she didn't expect her fire to calm down - not even slightly - for quite some time. Obsidiansky didn't seem like the type to challenge her fire, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a fling. And maybe, although she had bad intentions, Fawnskip could change his life for the better. ``What do you think your future looks like?``
Even after the she cat rolled off of him, Obsidiansky remained in the position, though he wasn't trapped there now. The soft colors of the darkening sky drew his attention to it, and the tom looked up to where silverpelt would be twinkling momentarily. He could see a few of the shining stars peeking through right now, as a matter of fact; though they were barely visible, since the sky wasn't completely dark yet. It would be soon, and then they should both be heading back to camp. Except Obsidiansky wasn't ready to go back, to where his real life was - he had more of a chance of running into drama out here, it seemed like, but less of a chance of ending up being unable to run away from that drama if he wanted to. The tom turned his head to the side, his ears pricked forward in a semi-sweet, almost kit-like manner at Fawnskip's question.

"Probably a lot like it does now. Really confused. Trying to be a good warrior. Working through stuff. Maybe I'll have a mate, kits..." His voice trailed off and he shrugged a little more, with a laugh. He wondered if he was still going to be torn between the she cats who both loved him. How was he supposed to choose? Obsidiansky knew there were some cats with more then one mate, or more then one love that recieved their attention, but he could never do that; he was pretty sure it was wrong to do that, anyways. Shouldn't there only be one she cat who he would love? "What about you? What do you think your future looks like?" Fawnskip seemed like the type of cat to have ambitions, to desperately want a command. To be someone who would get hit multiple times and keep on going, full speed ahead.

Obsidiansky wasn't sure he wanted to be a distraction for her along that route - but then again, she had approached and encouraged him, not the other way around. However this ended, Obsidiansky was pretty sure he could keep himself guarded enough so that she couldn't break his heart. If it ended badly? Maybe, maybe he would be bruised some - but even that was too much. Obsidiansky was determined to keep his feelings strictly friendly. At least until he knew more about her and what she wanted from him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.