View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:53 AM
bruh head

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
Twopaw sighed and stepped to where all the other cats were gathered, "I'll go back to WindClan. It's my home, after all. Parsleypaw, come on."

Parsleypaw looked away, "Look, Twopaw, as much as I loved WindClan... I kinda liked living without a clan better..."

Twopaw's eyes grew wide with sorrow, "Heartwhisker?" You have to come home, you have to!"

Heartwhisker stepped forward and touched Twopaw's nose, "Sorry, little brother. WindClan's not my home. I agree with Parsleypaw. And if Eclipse is going to find Mercury, then I'm gonna go with her."

Twopaw teared up and stared at Soulwing The only sibling I have left. He's certainly not going to join WindClan again. Guess I'll be alone...

Redclaw and Soulwing were in the back of the crowd, whispering to each other, suddenly Soulwing nodded and Redclaw lifted his head, "Soulwing and I will remain as rogues."

Eclipse flicked her tail. "So it's decided." She stated simply, flicking a ear. At least not everyone would go soft, converting back to their clan ways. She just hadn't really expected her mother, father, and one of her sisters to go to WindClan.
It didn't matter anyways! She fumed inwardly, sinking her claws into the corse grass for a moment. After about a five seconds, she cooled down, her mind slipping back into its ease. She glanced at Heartwhisker, thinking about what she said. "Woah-" She started. "I'm probably not going to be looking for Mercury." She explained blatantly, turning to look in the direction hey had came from.