View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Omg I am so late! Sorry

Fara was laying down on a rock, she was at a beautiful waterfall, full of heather, wild irises and jasmine flowers. It was in a open space and the waterfall wasn't really big, it wasn't one of those big, scary and deadly waterfall, it was actually slow, calming and not that big. Fara sighed and jumped off the rock, she laid on a soft patch of grass and laid there, enjoying the gorgeous view.

Open!

Rune was standing on a high cliff, it was very high indeed, he could see everything from up there! He took a step forward and looked down. Suddenly... he called a big screeched and jumped down, He wrapped himself like a cocoon and then... he opened up his wings before he reach the ground and flew up. He felt like a majestic bird, wait no, better, A majestic and powerful dragon!

Open ((Rune did a loud screech btw))

@DragonChaos You can start off the rp with Alyson and Shade!
Dawn stood up and stretched her wings,relizing how thirsty she was.With kind powerful stroke,she took to the air and ascanned the ground for some water.She saw a peaceful waterfall nearby,and landed gently on the ground next to it,taking a long drink.She hadn't yet noticed Fara.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord