Old June 14th, 2019, 05:32 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((It's alright <3 ))

Hummingtuft smiled and stepped over to his squirrel, finishing it up quickly. He swiped his tongue over his whiskers to get rid of any excess meat before getting to his paws. He sighed. "It looks like everyone is getting ready to leave for the journey to RiverClan. I'm thinking we should probably get ready, too." smiling, he gave Minnow a nod. "Well, catch you later," he mewed before padding off.

It had been just a few hours after Minnowfluff had talked to Hummingtuft, and the journey beginning. The small tom didn't see why they had to just leave their clan like that. He didn't find it fair, seeing as everyone in the clan was born there. And now, they were going to Riverclan? He was already anxious around his clanmates, he couldn't imagine how he'd be with more cats! Would there even be enough room for all the felines? Surely not.

He gave a small sigh, drooping slightly. The chubby tabby didn't seem to even notice the older and larger tom who started walking beside him, until he glanced up. He brightened slightly, glancing back down with a smile. "Oh, hi Hummingtuft..!" He said with some cheer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A cream Molly huffed In annoyance as cats brushed past her, she tensed up somewhat seeing LarkStorm wink at her from a while away- she felt uncomfortable ever since what happened a few days ago. Her clan was traveling to RiverClan camp- she honestly didn't Like the idea and felt like a outsider surrounded by fish eating felines, which is exactly what she was. DawnPaw jumped a little startled at feeling warmth on her side but she calmed down noticing it was TimberPaw, she gave a small purr in amusement."I don't think any of us does but as long as I'm with you I don't mind..".she leaned into him somewhat flashing a soft smile, her blue eyes narrowing gently.

Timberpaw gave a purr, leaning into her also. "But..I don't see what Grousestar was thinking! We're really just leaving our clan like that? And we're going to Riverclan?" He asked, raising a brow. The brown somali stood up straight, flicking his tail. "Sure, there was dogs. But we couldn't be the only clan that had that problem right?" He meowed the question.

"..Are we going to be considered Riverclan now?" He inquired, mostly to himself. He looked at Dawnpaw with a questioning look, tilting his head. "Not to mention there'll be too many cats!" He pouted angrily.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days