View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:35 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@caswshay617

Rookpatch cowered near the edge of the clearing, a bleak look of horror on his face as he stared at the ground. At this point, you would imagine the tom to be catatonic. He didn't deal well with his many fears or anxieties and after Blazingstar died, well, he truly had no one. Nobody talked to this mouse of a tom who seemed to constantly tremble as he imagine the worst possible deaths for himself, a hawk swooping in from nowhere, goring him in front of everyone, a dog sneaking in to eat him alive, the list went on. And after the horror of the pesticides, all of the death around him, the calico was quietly surprised he was even alive. Did he even want to be? The fake things he saw, his clanmates ripping each other apart, the confusion- it only made him worse. He hardly spoke anymore and when he did speak he lost whatever progress he made with his speech with Blazingstar. It was hard to understand him as he constantly stuttered and messed up words, started over, getting lost in a tangle of his own tongue.
If there was anything he needed right now, it was a friend.
snailwind looked at the tom confused what was going on" hey are you ok" she said wondering if the cat was ok
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit