View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - foolish pleasures (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Bubbles was still a bit concerned by Barracuda and only nodded both times he spoke. She was naive, sure, but not stupid. Her naivety came from being too sheltered, once she was cheated once, she would surely grow up quickly enough. The molly walked briskly in the direction of her home, not quite trotting (as it wasn't lady-like) but moving swiftly. Her thoughts moved just as swiftly. Bubbles had heard about cats that tried to lead others astray. Bubbles had never met one, but this Barracuda could be one...No he seemed far too friendly. If only it was easier to see which cats were good and which weren't!
They made it to her home in good time and Bubbles led the way through the cat door wordlessly and up into the cat room. Bubbles had the run of the house but preferred to stay in the cat room where she had all her toys, blankets, beds, and collars. However, she wasn't sure if she was or if her housefolk would be comfortable with Barracuda staying in the same room. So, she led the tom to another room, the housefolks' guest room, and said, "You can stay in here. They don't usually use this room. Good night." With a brisk nod, the molly hurried to her own room and curled up in her favorite cat bed atop a cat tower in the corner of the play room.
"Good night, love." It was more of a friendly remark then anything else, almost like a catchphrase for the tom (he called most she cats "love") but he wasn't sure how Bubbles would react, so Barracuda kept his voice down when he said it. Well, to be honest, the grey and black streaked tom had been hoping for a much easier time of getting the collar. Still, a good challenge was always to be appreciated - you could do a lot with a challenge. A purr rumbled in his throat as he curled up and thought of more ways to get Bubbles' trust. This shouldn't be hard at all! A naive cat like her? This was just going to take some good old-fashioned romantic gestures, some hard work, and he would have her purring like a kitten. Yes... Barracuda was pretty good at coming up with some good, strong romantic gestures. But as said before, he was going to have to work a little harder on them. That was all. Eventually he would have her to the point where he could steal her collar, and that would be another sucessful story. Honestly? It wasn't really about the collar, as Barracuda mentally told himself. It was more about proving that he had never lost any of his "special touch" and he could still get this she cat to fall in love with him. Now whether or not that would work? There was no guarantee. All he could do was hope that it would. And of course, luck was on the side of the tom. He had always had good luck with she cats. All he needed to do now was hope that that luck was still strong.

(do you want to timeskip?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.