View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - foolish pleasures (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(Sure)

Bubbles paused and flicked her ears when she heard Barracuda speak. She’d always liked flattery and romantic name-calling; it was no different with Barracuda. The very weak armor shed put up already had a scratch in it now, but it still wasn’t broken. So, the Siamese unfroze her pas from the floor and kept walking. She soon made it to her own room and curled up in a soft bed in the corner, her tail over her nose. Her house folk used to foster cats until they found one, Bubbles’ great grandmother, who was too beautiful to give away. They entered her into shows and she soon started winning. The vet office had assured them that she was of a pure Siamese pettigree and in fact came from a show cat. The other housefolk didn’t want to keep her because they were to busy showing to care for her. Therefore, she and her kittens ended up in the foster house where she was luckily, almost ready to show. Bubbles’ housefolk got her into showing once more and as she started winning, sold off the kittens. All except for one, Bubbles’ grandmother. They acquired another prize winning Siamese, Bubbles’ grandfather, for a time before giving him and some of the kittens back to the other showing housefolk. This went on for some time until Bubbles. Now, Bubbles, who was the chosen one from her litter, lived alone in the big cat room. Her mother, Lilac, lived in the house with her and the housefolk, but was preparing for a show at whatever place it was being held at.
The next morning gave Barracuda a surprise when he woke up. He had nearly forgotten last night's adventure - and when he did awake, it was in a room that he, at first, didn't remember. When the tom did remember, everything else fell into place and he made his way out of the room and down the halls until he could find where Bubbles might be. "Bubbles? Love, are you here?" Love, ha! Every time he used that nickname the tom could feel himself killing off more and more of his own emotions. He didn't mean it. She wasn't his love - his love didn't exist. Not his true love, anyways. Barracuda would never be able to be satisfied, which meant that no one else would be either. He was going to continue this charade until he could fill all the holes he felt with material things. Such as Bubbles' collar. And right now, that was exactly what he was after. Her collar was beautiful, of course, and Barracuda thought it would look good on him. As did Iris's. Her collar was lovely on him, and Barracuda was looking fowards to being right once again. "Bubbles?" As he continued onwards, he came across a room that was filled with things. Beautiful things, things that Barracuda definitely couldn't ignore. The grey and black tom had to stop and stare, and his eyes grew wider as he took everything in. This room was the room that he wanted to stay in for the rest of his life. If he was lucky, perhaps Bubbles would give him a tour later. He could take some things that he fancied, leave the rest, and leave her behind. Move on to the next she cat. That had become almost the life routine of Barracuda... find somewhere with a pretty she cat, manipulate them, steal something, and move on. And it wasn't a good routine either. One day, things were going to go downhill for Barracuda - he knew this, of course, but for now? Living without consequences was too much fun to go and give it up just yet.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.