View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - foolish pleasures (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(sorry, I'm super busy so my answers might be short)

Bubbles blinked and inhaled deeply as she awoke, flicking her ears in confusion. Something had awoken the feline and she at first couldn't think of what it was. The recollection of Barracuda washed over her and Bubbles nodded to herself. Sighing as she was forced to get up much earlier than usual, Bubbles rose to her paws and stretched with a yawn. Barracuda's voice sounded again and Bubbles sat down, letting the tom come to her instead of answering him. "Good morning." Bubbles greeted him cordially as he entered her room, though he seemed rather preoccupied admiring her things. Normally, Bubbles would be proud of that, but she was starting to get sick of her company. The molly had a short attention span and got bored easily, a vice that carried over into her interactions with others.
Barracuda could read the signs clearly. He knew when a she cat wanted him - and the expression on Bubbles' face was not one of longing. It was, more or less, one of politeness. Like she was saying 'I'll be polite, but I don't care about having you here' or something along those lines. Perhaps something that was more polite then that, as she seemed to be a ladylike feline, but Barracuda doubted it was how much fun she was having with him around. It was just going to be a bit of time longer before he grasped her attention and from there, her collar. "I was thinking, darling, that we could go for a walk this morning? I'm sure you're already aware of all the beautiful places here, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to look around... so, ah, you wouldn't mind showing me, would you?" The tom asked with a friendly smile coming over his maw. Acting was Barracuda's specialty. And for a she cat like this? All it would take was one string of smart, quick romantic-type lines before she was hooked. "Or if you prefer, I could always teach you to hunt. A wild cat taught me - but of course, I would also groom your fur afterwards. A beautiful lady like yourself needs to make sure appearances are kept up in front of everyone else... except for me." He smiled, winked, and then awaited Bubbles' answer. If he had to guess, he would say that hunting would hold the greater appeal. It was mysterious. And it was new. He had learned how to hunt on his own, of course, but somehow saying that a wild cat taught him made him think it would make it more believable.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.