View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - foolish pleasures (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Bubbles gave a small smile at Barracuda's words, masking her nerves. The molly may have been naive but she had lived with perpetual fear long enough to know that hiding it was sometimes better. Bubbles flicked her tail at Barracuda as she padded past and hurried out of the house, excitement speeding up her movements. Soon, they were in the fenced in yard and Bubbles gracefully leaped to the top of the fence and down onto the coarse grass on the other side, turning to look for Barracuda. Bubbles didn't know where the good hunting areas were, however, so she stepped back and allowed Barracuda to take the lead.
Once they were over the fence, Barracuda brushed past the she cat with a smile on his maw. "Follow me... darling." He added the last word with a hint of teasing, though not enough to sound as though he were being rude. The tom knew there should be some good hunting areas around here, perhaps further from the fancy houses and streets, but he could always be wrong. Not that he would admit that, he would allow Bubbles to believe that he was perfectly in control of the situation. As he led the feline away from her home, the tom's mind started racing with how easy it would be to get control over here. A new area - a new situation - and only one cat to cling onto for support if she needed it. Ah, well - Barracuda supposed an opportunity would present itself to him. Luck was always on the tom's side, and now would be no exception. He would be lucky... one way or another, even if he had to make his own luck. When they reached an area that Barracuda thought would be good for hunting, he stopped and turned to his companion, that same charming smile on his maw. But it was only there for a second, because the next thing he did was crouch down in a semi-perfect hunting crouch. "Crouch down like I am, Bubbles." He ordered the she cat, glancing over at her expectantly. She seemed like the type to take orders well - so why shouldn't she do as he asked?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.