View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2019, 06:26 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Rainingflare felt confused. Why were they joining riverclan? She felt downcast, a gloom settling over her mind. Their territory was just fine! How were they all gonna fit in one warrior den as well? The nursery would be chalk full. Disease would probably spread quickly through a lot of the clan it would be so bunched up. The grey molly looked at her leader, 'Why are we going here? Why are we moving from our home?

The molly looked quite emotional, passing every landmark on the territory, and saying goddbye ine last time. No more see ya laters. Just goodbyes. A few oily tears snaked their way down her cheeks, then a few more. Rainingflare dragged her tail in the dirt, dragged her paws as she walked. Soon her breaths hitched and her shoulders heaved with sobs.

Open for roleplay!

------------------

Hopekit trudged along, her dark blue eyes at a loss. They were moving? She had just gotton to the stage where she was allowed out of the camp. Their home was so beautiful, why were they leaving?

This post is unfinished. Not open for rp yet.