View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 09:34 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The trek back from Willow's Rise where she had buried the bloodied and mangled pelt of Goldenheart felt a lot longer than normal. In the daze she was, Redhawk had yet to wash any of her Clanmate's blood off of her. Not that it mattered much considering her fur was the same color; but there were splatters on the whites of her chest, and it didn't blend all that well. As the hornet made her way to Bumblestar's den, she only managed a small chirp to announce her arrival through the lichen curtain.

"SSS-ShadowClan is testing our borders."

She had to get it out before the tidal wave of nausea struck her again. Goldenheart's body was still front and center of her mind, replaying like some sick and twisted nightmare that froze every other thought. The fear in her eyes was evident as she stared at her leader, posture rigid and straight. "I found Goldenheart, dead... but sss-she... ss-she was... ripped to shreds. T-T-The border was... it wasss marked with her b-blood." Another roll of her stomach had Red wondering if she'd lose the contents of it right here in Bumble's den. No, she had to keep a lid on it. "...Whoever did this to her... I'm pretty sss-sure even... a-ate ppp-pa..." It was then her voice faltered and a shudder passed through her. "...I buried her a-at Willow's Rise. T-There was... n-not much left to mourn..."

After this, she was going to either shove her face into Mudhound pelt or go climb a tree with Wolfhive to get the gruesome scene to leave her alone.

[ @dino. ]

Last edited by taillow; March 28th, 2024 at 09:34 PM.