View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:52 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar sat back, squeezing her eyes shut with a heavy sigh. Out of everything she thought she'd be dealing with today, this wasn't it.

"Starsdammit, alright. Look," she bit out, "this is grounds for me to confine you to camp 'n demote you for skies only know how long. You went behind the entire Clan's back for this, do you know that? The very least you could've done is tell me first, but now I hope you understand I have to seriously question your loyalty here. Have you given him any sort of private information, anything that could be used against us at all?"

Lavendersong

She shook her head. "No. While I may have broke the code, I'm still loyal to ThunderClan. I wouldn't dare do such a thing." Her tail swished behind her. "What good would camp confinement do anyway? Queens aren't allowed out of camp." Lavendersong was starting to get pissed off. She wasn't sure what was making her so mad- hormones, maybe? She knew she should keep her cool, especially since Bumblestar was well-known for skipping exile and heading straight for execution, but she knew that if Bumblestar said something that ticked her off, she couldn't. "...demote you." Bumblestar had taken this too far. "You'll demote me? 'Oh, yeah Lavenderpaw just had a litter of kits.' Do you realize how weird that sounds? Are you kidding me? Stars above, how wrong would it be that my kits outrank me? Do you expect me to watch their warrior ceremonies while I'm still an apprentice?! You're crazier than a bat if you think that!' she spat. Her ears were flat now, her tail bushed out, fur bristling, spitting with rage.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)