View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:05 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default half blood (my undertale AU)

ATTENTION: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN UNDERTALE AU I CREATED NOT SOMETHING FAMOUS YET, SO PLEASE DONT GO AROUND ASKING ABOUT THIS AND IF PEOPLE KNOW, IM NOT EVEN COMPLETELY FINISHED WITH SOME OF THE CHARACTERS FOR THE ACTUAL AU. AND SINCE I CANT CHANGE THE TITLE FOR THIS TO WHERE It HAS UNDERTALE BEfORE AU IN THE TITLE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A UNDERTALE AU.
long ago, two races ruled over the earth: humans and monsters. one day, war broke out between the two races. the battle lasted for years. each side had a warrior that was unbeatable. the monsters had a skeleton named Saunek with skeleton horns and tail to his features and was known as the skeleton king or devil monster as humans called him. on the humans side, a girl named Taika with a hat and wand at her side and was known as the magician or the witch to monsters. after a while the monsters started to lose and soon the humans where victorious. they gathered their most powerful magicians who cast away every monster underground trapping them with a powerful shield that could not be broken, or so they thought, in that act they put saunek in a different place trapped in a sleep he could not wake up from. years later a human named frisk fell down into the underground in mount ebott and on their journey out frisk had made friends with the monsters though they had a hard journey yet they still wanted to break the barrier and they did. doing that they had also woken up saunek but after the war and what it had come to, he had wanted peace and soon was living up with the humans same as the other monsters.

now its a couple years from then and families had formed. even saunek had a family with a young human girl named Denise, and had two children. a 13 year old girl named Gabby and 11 year old boy named Andrew. they had a happy family but soon things changed, Gabby and Andrew were not normal humans having their fathers powers but they tried to be as normal as possible besides their glowing eyes. anyway all was normal into one day they were attacked by an unknown monster who tried killing them, Gabby tried protecting her brother but failed getting hurt and sadly in the end losing her brother to dust. she ran home trying to escape but there her parents were also dead. people found out and she was blamed for it all and was forced to run away then everything went black one day. she was alive but everything around her was black except her, she had no clue where she was or how she got there all the knew was that she was in an unknown place and she was the only life there.

that's done. so that some of the backstory I'm still working on this AU so be nice! it isn't gonna actually look like that but that's just some backstory for the roleplay. you can have your character find her or she manages to get out i will figure something out, anyway have fun you can have any character if they are available and please know if someone tries to kill gabby she will technically 'die' yet if healed while dieing or her soul is still in contact she will turn out to be a skeleton but that's only if that happens. if you read this put your favorite undertale AU in the other section.

character undertale AU charts of who is taken: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

form:
name:
looks:
perso:
AU:
abilities? (like sans blue attack or gaster blasters or even fire anything really):
special attack (one each!):
other:

my forms:
name: Gabby || underfell frisk || dancetale sans
age (if you want): 13 || ?? || ??
looks: a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. she wears a black jacket with glove-like sleeves over her hands only leaving her fingers out, she has dark blue pants and a green sweater under her jacket. || you know how she looks || same with him
perso: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
AU: half blood || underfell || dancetale
abilities?: unknown || none || really...his dance..
special attack (one each!): unknown || none || i actually don't know this one
other: dancetale!!!

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; March 1st, 2018 at 06:35 AM. Reason: needed to be fixed