View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:03 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Her eyes turned icy and she backed even more against the counter, like a cornered cat. “Back off,” She said in a threatening voice.
'Lake had been at the door when he heard Scarlett saying "Back off." Not wasting a second, he tried to open the door, and finding it locked, just thought Eh, screw it. And kicked the thing in. Phoenix seemed to cower slightly and let go of Scar's wrist, only to have Blake literally drag him away by the collar of his shirt, hit him twice, and bring his head down on his knee with a loud CRACK! The fight had been nothing like the one with Ryan, it was easy and over in only a few seconds with Phoenix scurrying away holding a bloody nose in humiliation.
Shaking his head in annoyance, Blake turned to Scarlett and his demeanor changed. "You okay? Did he... Do anything? Do I need to bring him back in here and beat the living sh*t out of him?"
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind