View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:35 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
"No, you look like a very smart apprentice." He said. "And hey, if you wanna talk about bad, I've been with you all day, so you've probably noticed how much of a pain in the tail I am." He joked. But, he wasn't really joking..
The she-cat smiled a bit at the compliment, but frowned when she heard the next thing that came out of Trappedpaw's mouth. "A pain in the tail ? What do you mean ? You're one of the most agreeable and sensible cats I've met." She said in full honesty, looking him in the eyes yet again, this time with a determined gaze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She nodded,” Makes sense.” She began to sort them by size. She wasn’t even seven moons, she hoped she’d finish her training before he went to Starclan.
"Good, if it makes sense to you then you'll remember it better. And it's an important thing to remember. Efficiency can save lives. Quite literally so." Swiftowl almost chuckled at his somewhat dark joke bust restrained himself. He had seen so many cats die during his life, but he had to keep in mind his apprentice wasn't as used to it as he was, and death still meant a great deal to her, even if she were to deny it. She was still young, after all.