View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
@Mystical @Lonestar23

Valentine ducked under a branch, poking his head into the den. He didn't enter completely, only checking on Pippa and Miracle. "Hey," He said, his voice gentle and quiet. "I'm back from my trip with Nightmare. Um," He cleared his throat. "I bought a rabbit with me for you two? I'd like to get to know you a little better, Miracle. And catch up with you, Pippa." Truly, Valentine wanted to fix things between him and Pippa, and establish a bond with Miracle that he hoped he hadn't lost the opportunity for.

Pippa looked at her paws, purposely not looking at him. She still didn't know what to think about him. Something told her to forgive her, but she also felt like she shouldn't. He had done something wrong hadn't he? The whole thing was new to her. Kits, a mate, even being unhappy was new. She was usually so upbeat and happy but everything had changed. "Sure, I guess Miracle probably won't be afraid of you this time." Pippa said, a hint of a growl in her voice. Her daughter had been so afraid of him when they had first met, and of course Pippa had sided with her young daughter.

Last edited by Cosmo; March 29th, 2018 at 02:36 PM.