Old March 20th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Blissie Bliss

Eagleflower felt a small worm of guilt as he watched the small tom struggle to understand his exclamation. This couldn't be Thunderpaw- Thunderpaw was dead. Snowpaw had seen it himself. But everything was the same; his pelt, his eyes, his slow talk, his unfortunate deafness, and just...him. He couldn't help but shiver as the young tom looked at him, confused. He was so similar to his old friend...jt was creepy. Feeling his fur ruffle uncomfortably, he shook it out, the nerves in his feet tingling for a good shuffle.
"Oh, it's n-nothing, uh, s-sorry!" He mewed as he felt his face grow hot, "You just look so much like an old friend of mine." He gave his chest fur a few embarrassed licks, ears flattened flusteredly.
Fogpaw still felt like he knew this cat. Maybe he had seen him around camp? or maybe he came to visit in the nursery with the other kits? The other one was a little less likely. The deaf apprentice read his lips. "Let me guess his name is Thunderpaw?", he snorted. He didn't even know a Thunderpaw. He could ahve been a cat that died long ago, but he wasn't completely sure at all. "I don't think there's anyone else in this clan who has seen a Thunderpaw.", Fogpaw added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do