View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Kyra-Wolfe-666 @Constellation

Considering Gliss was the first he spotted of the two cats he called up, he deemed it fair to go ahead and continue with her ceremony first until he had caught sight of Redkit. So, turning to the young cat he could see, he would clear his throat slightly. This wasn't one he did often, but he knew the words regardless of how often he did this ceremony.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known no longer as Gliss, but Cloudpaw. And Cloudpaw, you are at least the age of six moons and so you will be considered an apprentice until you receive your warrior name. Your mentor will be Featherdrift. I hope Featherdrift passes down all he knows onto you."
With the mentor named, he would then promptly focus his gaze on the named tom. "Featherdrift you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Cloudpaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."
Flicking his ears, he would nod his head to the newly named apprentice and mentor before patiently waiting for the arrival of the kit that was to receive their apprentice name and mentor as well.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?