View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (nā—‹t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Three Sisters' Home | Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

怊 Cupcake 怋

"Cupcakes are cake wrapped in love. "

she/her / kittypet / sweet

Orange and black paws padded onto the front porch of their grey house. Cupcake's eyes found her one of her sisters, who was just walking around outside. What for, the she-cat couldn't fathom.

"Lily?" Cupcake's voice was gentle, a soft melody that carried concern. She preferred not to strain her voice, finding it uncomfortable to raise it in agitation. The calico molly creeped to the end of the porch but not any farther.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked with her voice dripping with apprehension. Outside was dangourus. Outside had dogs, bugs and...wild cats. Cupcake shivered and meowed again to Lily. "Don't you want to come back inside? It's warm" She hoped to coax her sister back to the comfort and security of their home.
(@leopard. ; Lily , @(Not Taken Yet) ; Murphy )

Tigerlily

I twisted around to look at my sister, having been about to go after a nearby stray who was lingering too close to my land for my liking. "Yeah, yeah, sure we have the awesome housefolk (espesically that preteen girl).."

"But I like it out here. Plus, who'd protect us? Murphy is scared of strays and you hate being outside."