View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip rarely regretted her decision on targets. However... She wasn't so sure about the decision she'd made this time. It was obvious he thought her pretty - gorgeous even, but most toms did. Unfortunately, it appeared as if he already knew what she was getting at. Luckily for her, though, it seemed that life was getting him down. No doubt he wanted to get away from reality, at least for a little bit. Fawnskip was willing to offer him that break from the real world, but the rest relied on him. Would he accept her offer, or turn her down?

``Yeah?`` Fawnskip meowed in a laughing tone. ``Care to share? I feel like sweetheart is too soft for you.`` She was aware of his subtle and complex hints, but Fawnskip was not one to give up easily. It seemed that he did, partly, want her around, and as long as he still somewhat enjoyed her company, then she was here to stay. Note how she didn't press him to tell her about his life. Her job - er, the object of the game was fun, and there was no way possible to have fun when talking about serious life issues.

"It's, uh, Obsidiansky," The tom mewed. He didn't meet her gaze. Maybe, if he didn't look at her, she couldn't enchant him. She was in his head. This was too much. This was WAY more then he had thought it was going to be. At least she wasn't getting physical with him - the she cat needed to leave him alone, he needed space. Obsidiansky backed up a couple of paces. "What do you want from me?" His eyes showed fear. Then he shook his head, as though coming out of a daydream. "Never mind, don't... answer that. Just - come with me." Maybe going out in the territory would clear his head. He would take her somewhere pretty. Though, from the looks of her, a thousand toms had already offered to take her somewhere pretty. Should he take her somewhere that was a part of him, to have her tear it down? He knew it wasn't a good idea. But he couldn't help it. Fawnskip deserved to be taken somewhere pretty, somewhere beautiful, she deserved the best of everything. And Obsidiansky knew he wasn't the best. Clearly. They weren't going to work out in the end. Oh no, he wasn't able to see into the future - but it was just a fact. Someone like him? They wouldn't end up with a she cat like that. No, he ended up with cats like Sagewhisker - extraordinary to him, and extra ordinary to the rest of the Clan. To other toms. But he would enjoy this, this... whatever Fawnskip was giving him. Her flirty attention. Her sweetness. He would enjoy it, and remember it long after she was gone. But right now, Obsidiansky wanted to give her something - whether they were going to end up together or not, he wanted to give her a part of him. Maybe something she would remember out of the dozens of toms she had undoubtedly strung along before. Something... that she would remember he gave to her. A moment of his time - a day from his life - and if he was lucky, a beautiful night.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.