View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(Grammar Natzi alert, sorry. It would be Me and Eburneanpaw, becuase if you took out Eburneanpaw, it would make sense as ...share this with me? Instead of ...share this with I. Hey, I did say Grammer Natzi alert at the top. Sorry. ))
Eburneanpaw nodded with enthusiasm.
"I'm sure you would be a great warrior with any mentor." He promised with a purr.
He watched as Echopaw traced the ground with one paw, and frowned. Sure, the other kit said he was ok, but he looked a little spacey. Maybe that's just his personality. Eburneanpaw thought. After all, not every cat could be as silence-killing as He.
(It's no prob! I thought it sounded off, but I wasn't sure. I should really pay attention in grammar class XD)
Willowkit smiled, and scratched behind her ear. She thought about her future mentor, and how they would be. Would they be strong? Or would they be fast? Only the future could tell. Willowkit let out a sigh, but not out of exasperation or relief. The sigh was relaxing. It made all the tension in her body leave. Willowkit lie down, taking in the sunlight.