View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2020, 11:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Ternsky padded into the clearing, dropping her mouthful of fish into the pile before glancing around, spotting Sootflare. She walked over, flicking her tail towards the fresh-kill pile she'd just put her fish on. "Good hunting at the cattail pond today. Houndpaw actually already knows how to fish, so we caught quite a lot. Nothing bad happened, all was good." The black she-cat then turned and padded off, done with responsibility for the day. Now she could maybe relax a bit.

---

Quailsnap returned from Lionsrange, a little shaken up, but with one small mouse within his jaws. It had taken him a bit, but he'd finally been able to catch one, albeit a little bit of struggling. He dropped it in the fresh-kill pile, before turning to scent for Sootflare, soon finding him and walking over, hoping that he didn't stop too far away from the other tom. Or too close. "Hey.. uh.. Sootflare? I went to Lionsrange... Streamsong was with me at first but then disappeared.... All was quiet up there though, at least from what I could hear and smell."

@shortstack

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.