View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 12:31 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Star that Shines at Night blinked up at her softly, remembering his mother's tale. "I am not just a shadowclan cat. I grew up among the pines of this forest, that much is true, but I was told tales of the waterfalls from my mom's life in the mountains. And water is nice when the weather gets hot." He stomped around in the water, making sure to continue to splash water on the other warrior. The sun still shone high and his black fur on his back felt like it was on fire so he sat down and then laid down in the stream feeling the water wash over him, remembering his time back in the nursery as a kit growing up with his mother grooming him. Looking up at White'brook, his amber eyes shining he said, "I sometimes feel like I miss the mountains. I have never been there but... I feel a pull towards somewhere."

White'Brook tried her best to dodge the droplets of water that sprayed up everywhere before she blinked at the tom in curiosity. The she layed down beside the stream but not to the point she could fall in accidentally, her facial features looked softer than earlier."...Well...Sometimes things that are precious to the ones you care about can be precious to you as well...so it's not weird that you would want to go there because your mother had a special attachment to the mountains...". She looked at her paws after saying that, her tone was surprisingly sweet unlike her normal hot-headed way of speaking.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 21st, 2019 at 12:31 AM.