View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 12:46 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ☾ of all the planets, i chose you. [private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
golden hues darted around, looking for the source of the paw steps that were growing closer. she could hear her. how pretty her voice still sounded in contrast to the silence she had suffered for moons. her scent; how comforting it was.

and then, she saw her.

a blur more like, but still the same tall and lanky shecat that had grown on her so many moons ago. she bolted in her direction, paws skidding across the ground, causing leaves to fly behind her. she could feel her heart race, the tired and emptiness had faded immediately, and she had never felt more alive.

soon, she reached her. well, more like tumbled into her, seeing the speed they were both going at. the feeling of having someone touching her, contact that she had been longing for--well, saturn would say she could die happy now.

¨i..¨ she was trying not to sob, she didnt want to look like more of a mess then she already was,¨i missed you.¨

[ sorry about the short length jdfjg ]

of all the things to have done, saturn had swallowed up her tears-- struggling to stay strong for jupiter. was she really still holding on after everything she'd seen? it was, in a few words, too much. way too much.

the thought that eventually, eventually she'd see her had brought her here, and much further than she'd expected to have treaded in her whole life. jupiter couldn't help but wish that the syndicate still existed, that she'd never had to feel such pain, drag on with the weariness of the knowledge that she'd always to wait a little longer-- to eat, to sleep, to feel.

which was why she was a twitching, shivering mess right now.
she was free.

overwhelmed, jupiter almost pitched forwards into the other molly, silent tears rolling hotly down her face. she was home, the place she had yearned to be for moons. month after blunt-clawed month had taken its toll, and jupiter huffed out ragged breaths as she nuzzled further into saturn,
sniffling softly. struggling to catch formless words out of the air, she mumbled, "i-i did, too. so much."

baibai