View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

[He is having a flashback]

The tom darted through the forest. He suddenly skidded to a halt and stared into the distance with wide eyes. His breath caught in his throat as he watched his parents lead a dog to a Twoleg. I’ve seen this before... He was crouching in a clump of grass, watching the scene. Why can’t I move... He froze in terror as his father tripped. He continued to watch the scene play. He let out a choked cry as the dog flung his father across the moor, then killed him. He crouched there and watched his mother. The Twoleg! He yowled as the Twoleg scooped her up in its arms. She fought to free herself, but the Twoleg was stronger. The Twoleg walked across the grass and got into the monster. Skyfeather yelled his mothers name, but it was too late, the Twoleg was already driving away.
Skyfeather was out in the forest again. He flattened his ears and looked at the ground. “I...” He stared blankly at the ground. “I’m so sorry...” He sobbed.

Character Site