View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - Tori's Hiding Place -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Toren watched as the she-cat before him began to relax. He was glad; it often made him nervous whenever others were tense for a reason he knew not. The tom cat flicked his tail as Tori spoke her three sentences, two of them rather short. Despite his attempt to hide it, his head tipped ever so slightly to the side in puzzlement. He was glad to hear she had stopped stuttering, for the time being, at least, but something was...off. Different. Then it hit him; she was using the same tone as him! Toren's ears perked as he ran over her words in his mind. His tone was even, calm, and dragged slightly out at the ends of his sentences. She had immitaded him, though for a reason he didn't yet understand. "That does not sound like a very appealing place. The dark hides many secrets." His voice trailed off, and Toren frowned into the distance. Much to his dissapointment, Toren found himself rather boring to converse with; he never knew what to say, or when to say it. "Well," he meowed slowly, biding his time. "Is your destination these woods, or are you seeking a place of more solitude?" Hopefully she didn't find his presence a bother.
The she cat nodded as he spoke, listening to the flow of his words. It was so pretty... maybe... he could teach her to speak like that? Tori was pretty sure he meant her no harm. After all, if he wanted to, he could have hurt her already. The she cat was weak - she wasn't very muscular right now, and she was tired. She had never been a good fighter. It was a problem in the Syndicate, especially with all the stronger cats who would treat her like trash because she wasn't "good enough." Tori was hoping that Toren would be better then that, and so far, he seemed to be! He seemed to be a great cat. He could easily run her off if he wanted to, so she was hoping that just for once, she had run into a very nice young tom. "Oh... oh I, uh, I can't be - be sure," She mewed uncomfortably, shifting her weight a little. She didn't want to be too grounded with a final home, because she'd thought her last one would be forever and she had been wrong... and she didn't want to be too "up in the air" about it either, because that would be a stupid thing to do. She had to figure out if she was going to move on soon or not. "What... what about you, where are... where are you planning on going?" She asked, cocking her head to the side and giving the tom a semi-friendly smile. At least, as friendly of a smile as she could manage to give, given her personality.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.