View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

“Oh it would,” she responded, nodding her head in agreement. Auroraflame was a pretty organised cat. Even though she struggled with procrastination, she was able to quickly do what she needed to do if it was important enough. She knew how to manage time. It was one of the perks of being a deputy, especially when you’d been a deputy for a while. She was usually quite chill with her work, although every now and again she would get stressed and she would need some time to herself. This was one of those times so here she sat.

Auroraflame chuckled and a friendly grin grew on her maw. “I’ve already gotten a tougher skin so exhaustion doesn’t hit me that hard,” she said, giving a small shrug. The Bombay watched as the other she-cat rose to her paws and stretched before sitting back down. Good idea. She lowered her head and arched her back up as far as it would go. She relished the stretch while it lasted before lifting her head up to face Daisyshade. “You get used to it eventually. Just make sure that you get some sleep whenever you have some free time,” she advised. She gazed past the deputy and watched the waves lapping at the stone, her mind quickly wandering away from the conversation. For a few moments, Auroraflame was lost, mesmerized by the water. She wasn’t really listening to what Daisyshade was saying but suddenly her icy blue gaze snapped back to attention at the word ‘pregnant’. “Congratulations!”. No matter what clan they were in, kits were always something to celebrate. Her eyes widened when she continued. If she were in her position, the first cat that she would’ve told would’ve been her mate. “Oh. Well then, you should probably tell him soon. I’m sure that he will be overjoyed,” she said, giving the she-cat a small smile. Her smile quickly disappeared and turned into a frown of concern. She watched as the tear rolled down her cheek and she moved her tail forward to wipe it away, but Daisyshade dealt with it herself. Honestly, the deputy couldn’t understand why she was so upset about it, but perhaps there was something else that she didn’t know or understand.

The deputy decided to not dwell on the topic and played along with the she-cat’s happy demeanor. The RiverClan cat already looked upset enough and she had the feeling that she would become even more upset if she continued to talk about it. “We’ve adapted well. The environment suits us,” she remarked. They’d had a good few moons to settle in. Building the camp had probably been the hardest part of it but otherwise, they had settled in within a moon.

[ Ooh Aroura has powers Ooooh! ]

She chuckled slightly and leaned harder onto her shoulder so she was nearly laying in the snow at this point. Her claws slid out and she raked neat lines into the snow ignoring the extreme cold that was seeping in through the exposed parts of her side and arms. It soothed the aching in her body and she simply let it melt on her skin. Throwing her head back in a long satisfied sigh.

She looked back up at the black molly "If only the wind plucked it off our minds and carried it away, so far away it fades like a small dream" she said glancing back up at the stars, seeing he way they peeked through the blanket of pink that was covering the sheet of dark blue just waiting to engulf the whole territory into a deep darkness. "Maybe than our lives would be so easy, maybe than we wouldn't need five clans. Maybe just one and maybe than we could live in peace" she mused. The thought of her problems being physically picked up and tossed away was so funny to think of. Since there was no possible way that could have ever happened or ever would happen, life needed to be struggled through in order to enjoy it when you had grown old and grey. Only than would you appreciate what you had fought through to get there. She blinked a few times and her gaze dropped back down from the ombre sky that hung over the she cats heads. "Sleep, I havn't heard of that in sunrises, there's always a problem going on" she snickered curling her tail gently around her hind legs as it slowly became soaked by the snow. "Isn't it odd how much things change from once being so typical around the clan to this?" she asked looking back over her shoulder towards auroraflame. I would assume it affects her too? Or maybe it's just me that sees it.
She laughed again this time it was hardened and somewhat stressed. "That's the last thing I wanna do, I mean he's so worried lots of the time and now I'm worried. Perhaps I should but I think I should wait for a while" she said rubbing her head with a gentle paw. Than sat back up shaking off the snow as it became to damp and wet on her shoulder and side.

"But I suppose I can't keep it from him forever" she said raising her head to look just beyond her. A flash of fear rippled through her body as the image of a cat seemed to stalk through the bushes, those green eyes and slender figure. Tumblestep? yet it was simply her mind playing tricks on her and she shook it off. "Oh that's great to hear, prey running well?" she asked tipping her head to the side. "I mean well for leaf bare, since everything is so skinny and soggy, but I mean from leaf bare perspective?" she asked gently

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord