Old February 9th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Roleplay with me!!!!!!!! please..? XD

I'll certainly rp with you!

Here are my characters:
1. Windcrest
2. Cedarpaw
3. I have Cleo, she is ex-DS and I have a plot thought out for her if you'd like to join it. I want her to meet a RC tom. At first, he's hostile with her but then he learns she's DS and some how that intrigues him. She's a bit scrawny due to not being able to find prey (it is leafbare). So he decides to help her by teaching her the ways of hunting like a RC warrior. Eventually, they fall in love and then he asks her to join RC.
4. Then I have Cleo's brother, Vasilli, while Cleo is being entranced by a RC tom, Vasilli makes a valiant effort to woo a SC she-cat. They start of having constant bickering or fights and then the SC she-cat keeps finding her self looking for him and he keeps popping up and they have a love/hate relationship.

As far as Vasilli and Cleo joining the clans, that's still unknown because I'm not sure if I want the siblings to be split between clans. So either they will split up and live in different clans or one of them will have to leave their SO in order to live with together.

Also, all of my characters have openings for relations! So feel free to ask to be a sibling or a love interest or best friend. :3

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!