View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:34 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[daydream goes by THEY. not he. thank you.]
the tone had caught daydream off guard, so hard that their head whipped back, slits in their eyes at the cat who dared to speak to them like that. ah. fallenstar. daydream didnt know the leader, but they knew juniperpaw, and thats all that mattered. they had been close with the last leader and medcat, and this place felt like home. it didnt feel like home anymore. but they were still close with juniperpaw, and they were here to say sorry to her. they considered he a sibling, and she needed someone to look up to, a mentor of some sort. someone. she couldnt be alone while being so young, so thats what daydream was going to be.

"Im here to help train Juniperpaw, what does it look like." they replied sarcastically. they didnt look at themselves as waltzing in by any means, they were doing their job. and they sure as hell didnt care if fallenstar was a leader, so they didnt watch their tone. respect had to be earned from them, not even because you have nine lives or whatever. so they stopped in their tracks, looking at the leader up and down before giving him an unamused glare for interrupting their way to the medcat den. juniperpaw knew next to nothing about herbs, only the basics, so without daydreams help riverclan was as good as dead right now, so they werent keen on talking to some random leader they had never spoken to and obviously wasnt welcoming once so ever, they werent going to waste their time.

[Sorry! I thought I went through and fixed all of them /v\" ]

The ebony feline quirked a brow and let out a snort, he found the golden feline to be quite amusing. He often spotted the medicine cat stride into the clearing multiple times, especially when Russetswirl was still the leader, though, since Geckoleaf left, and since the russet tom stepped down, he had noticed that the golden tabby's visits have shrank in numbers. The leader let out a shaky breath after calming himself down for a few moments, getting angry wasn't the best way to deal with important things, such as Shadowclan's medicine cat strolling into Riverclan as if they lived here. "I suppose the war doesn't effect the medicine cats as much as it does the warriors...well...not as much, just...effects you medicine cats differently." he awkwardly corrected, realizing that he managed to make it sound like the medicine cats weren't as stressed as the rest of their clans. Now that his senses were back, the stress and anger, excitement, and joy due to Honeypool's return, he remembered that Daydream was never a threat, in fact, if he remembered correctly, they were good friends with Riverclan's former apprentice, Cricketpaw, who was also Russetswirls daughter, which of course brought the pair close as well.

Fallenstar began to look everywhere except for the golden cats face, a small pout plastered on his maw. The ebony fluff ball was a grade A improviser, and is known for keeping conversations rolling at an easy pace, however, this situation just made him fairly uncomftrable. After a moment or two he finally lifted his face, his lapis hues held a calm glow, something that was rare for the tom ever since he had become deputy. "I apologize for snapping." he began, his voice an octave lower than it's usual baratone sound. "I should instead be thanking you, Riverclan's been going through a lot as of late....as I'm sure you're aware." he quickly threw in, not wanting to make it seem as though he thought of the tabby as uninformed. Of course his attempt to save what little of a conversation that had floated around the two, only caused that small morsel of possible friendship, such as the one Daydream and Russetswirl had, grew even smaller. Making friends was hard.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us