Old February 11th, 2018, 12:07 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
he smiled.
damn.
risingcreek didnt think hed like the way his smile fit on the tom so much. beetleskip wasnt emotionless, persay, just reserve and shy, on the quieter side of things. so to hear him talking, to hear how he thought, to see him put words together and smile? risingcreek didnt know why he found himself loudly sighing of pure contentment, and some how feeling that his rosy mauve pelt represented how he felt physically perfectly. "I like the way you think, too." i just like you in general. it was little things that made risingcreek happy, that made it seem like life was worth living even if he didnt have a lot to personally live for. it was hunting for the clan and seeing a kit get excited to eat its first physical meal. its training an apprentice and seeing yourself in them when you were young. its making someone, someone like beetleskip, smile, and get so flustered that he couldnt even make eye contact. it was moments like that that made life worth a little bit more.
having nothing to say to that, beetleskip only hummed, his shy smile never leaving his face. it was... nice, he had to admit, to have a conversation with someone who understood him and the way he thought, even if it was just a little bit. it was nice to be able to talk without being asked the meaning or being pestered with so much noise his head would spin. it was nice to just... be. to be able to be himself without question. he supposed that's why he liked talking to risingcreek, and why he liked his presence. because he wasn't forcing him to talk, each work was of beetleskip's own free will to speak. risingcreek was allowing beetleskip to go at his own pace rather than pushing him to talk. beetleskip... liked that. he liked the mauve tom sitting next to him. before the thought could develop any longer, he shook it away and realised he hadn't replied yet. how long had he simmered in his thoughts? he cleared his throat and shifted his paws a moment before he stood up.

" i... haven't gone hunting yet today. it's rather cold out, so i doubt there will be much but... "
he turned and began to walk away, " .. if you'd care to join me..." he said over his shoulder, basically mumbling the last part between his lips, hardly above a whisper. and with that, he looked forward and started towards the exit.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; February 11th, 2018 at 12:10 PM.