View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Cedarpaw felt a chill run through him as Ashpaw attempted to compliment him or flatter him. It was not like Ashpaw whatsoever to do so. He felt a hint of amusement, the she-cat often stepped out of her comfort zone when around him or at least he thought. At her remark, however, to not make it seem like a big deal, he simply shrugged his large shoulders. He knew very well he was intimidating, sometimes clan mates would look at him with hesitant eyes. Rarely approached, Cedarpaw felt a swell of confidence with those looks.

His stomach continued to growl even after Ashpaw had agreed with going to eat with him. He was simply to focused on feeding his hungry stomach, that the awkward words coming from Ashpaw, saying it was satisfactory to share a meal, didn't faze him. His ears twitched at the hustle and bustle coming from his clan mates. He could feel the vibrations beneath his paws from cats walking to and fro, running across the clearing, and even playing with one another. Getting to his paws, the smokey gray tom began his stride towards the fresh-kill pile. He spotted movement from the apprentice's den and spotted Lynxpaw just emerging from it. Lazy...How could she possibly just now be getting up?! A growl bubbled in his throat but he suppressed it. Some felines just were not as dedicated to training as Ashpaw and himself. Cedarpaw also recalled Lynxpaw entering the apprentice's den late the night before and could smell freshly killed prey on her pelt making him hungry in the middle of the night. He flicked his tail tip back and forth. She grabbed a shrew and sat down to eat.

Maybe...just maybe me and Ashpaw should try to become a bit more friendly. Get others on our side about ShadowClan's so called leadership... the thought popped into Cedarpaw's head and thinking back to the conversation between him and Ashpaw, he figured the best way is to change one cat at a time. He gave Ashpaw a meaningful glance before he flicked his tail in greeting towards Lynxpaw. "Good morning...or should I say Good afternoon?" He gave the stubbed tailed apprentice a small grin, one he rarely gave to anyone. Before Ashpaw could protest, he quickly grabbed up a fat juicy rat and settled his large frame a tail-length away from Lynxpaw before giving Ashpaw an expectant look, hoping she understood what he was doing.

@Boba Fett @Lonestar23
@Lonestar23

Lynxpaw looked up as a cat approached. It was Cedarpaw, the bulky tom that hardly anybody dared to talk to. And he usually seemed to like it that way, or that's what it looked like, as he never really went up to talk to cats. So she was surprised to see him coming to talk to her. Her, of all cats, the stub tail.

As he greeted her and then settled down, she swallowed another bite of shrew,"Ummm... Hi," she replied, still startled. She averted her gaze and bit into the shrew once again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.