View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Jasminepaw giggled as she tumbled into Chesnutpaw. It was an odd noise coming from her, as the tortoiseshell was usually more poised than thought. Jasminepaw thought giggling was a sign of the vapid, and was too thoughtful to often make the silly noise. Her true friends could make her giggle, though. Jasminepaw bit back a laugh as she looked at Chestnutpaw’s position. “Don’t be so dramatic!” She teased. Jasminepaw did feel a bit guilty, however, due to her friend’s thin fur. A little run would warm him up, though, so she planned on getting Chestnutpaw moving. The apprentice was lost in her thoughts for a moment and didn’t see the ball of snow hurtling towards her until it hit her square in the face. Letting out an ‘oomph,’ Jasminepaw winced as it smacked into her. The snow fell away and she used a paw to wipe away the rest, blinking at Chestnutpaw with a slightly annoyed expression. “Alright, alright. I deserved that.” Jasminepaw conceded before adding, “But you deserve this!” Jasminepaw scooped up a lawful of snow and tossed it at Chesnutpaw, sticking out her tongue playfully.

After finishing a wave of laughing so much so his belly hurt, he tried to stand strongly and ignore the biting cold that seemed to be nipping at his belly fur and toes. Maybe the worst feeling ever, wet fur with frost coated on onto it. He gaze it a furious shake ignoring jasmine for a brief moment, As he was busy fussing over his belly fur and legs her small little snorting laugh brought his gaze back up. After a few seconds of calming himself down and letting his cramping belly have a minute he let out into another chuckle his eyes alight with amusement. "I wasn't being dramatic! Do I look like somebody who is dramatic?" he asked trying to look serious before letting out another howl of his short breathed laughing though his time he was able to remain standing. Proud to see he had hit his mark with the flinging snow he raised his head triumphantly "of course you do, nobody runs into chestnutpaw, nobody!" he mused letting out a little snort of laughter before turning his attention to his frayed and wet belly fur when suddenly hit him with a 'thump' on the shoulder than made him stagger to the side in surprise. He looked up with his jaw dropped "your getting it now jazzy!" he cooed diving toward the she cat pushing his forearms into the snow and pulling up a big clump and trying to lift it up using his hind leg power but the best he could muster was an inching flop that landed him face first into the pile he had collected. "Don't laugh! His isn't over!" he said with amusement before he sat up and gripped her scruff with his teeth. Though he was taller than her- it wasn't by much- he could still lift her a few inches off the ground. Then using most of his strength he tried to toss her into his small pile he had accumulated

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord