View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Post Re: WindClan Clearing

Just outside of the WindClan warrior's tunnel, a quite frazzled molly was grooming moss from her fur. Her pastel tan-colored, oddly marked fur was covered in pieces of moss and leaves that lined her nest. Her fur stood on end, not yet laying flat even though she ran her sand paper sharp tongue over it. The molly hadn't woken up when she was supposed to. She had enjoyed her slumber. She knew that from waking up to her tongue dry as a desert, hanging out of her mouth, her legs sprawled out pooling into Duskflight's nest. She was lucky the tom wasn't present and certainly hoped she didn't disturb his sleep. That would be very embarrassing.

The thought of the situation cause the molly to pause her grooming. Heat rose to her cheeks and slowly warmth spread across her body. The tom was easy on the eyes. However, since Crowheart...no she couldn't let herself think of her former best friend and source of her affection. She swallowed dryly before continuing her grooming. She wouldn't allow herself to think of him. If he saw her constantly mopping around, missing him, being depressed and unhappy, he'd be upset at her. The molly had to try and turn her life around somehow.

Windcrest had thought about a million different ways to say hello and to begin a conversation with Duskflight, but she never mustered up the courage. She didn't even know if Duskflight liked her even as a clan mate. She knew some WindClan cats eyed her because she wasn't clan born and felt like she didn't belong. She sometimes felt like an outsider. But she did her best to prove them wrong. She let out a sigh and her fur ruffled at her sudden exhale, Maybe today...I could finally say hello?

Windcrest was given morning patrol duty and yet here it was almost sunhigh. Her ears flattened at the thought of getting into trouble, though she half-heartedly wondered why no one woke her. With a frustrated whine the she-cat continued to work on her fur trying to look presentable. At the moment, she look like an newly appointed apprentice. She was nearly 31 moons old! Grumbling at herself, she finished up cleaning her fur the best she could. Finally satisfied with her pelt, she molly sat up. Her crystal blue eyes scored the moor top for any familiar faces that may have gone out on the morning patrol. I wonder if Duskflight went on the morning patrol...

@Duskflight <3

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 12th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.