View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 11:14 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Well this is so late. XP)

Honeyflower nodded trying to think of what the Leap and hold was. Given a few moments she remembered. "I believe that's an exultant thing to learn. It will come in handy one day." The molly meowed glancing down at her apprentice. This ginger and white warrior my not be Clan born or had a mentor but she was an exultant fighter and a grate addition to ThunderClan. Even if her Clanmates didn't agree or approve she was. Why is she a grate addition to ThunderClan? Well this molly practical loves work, she enjoys doing this to keep her busy. Hunting, battle training border patrols were all fun or interesting to her. It was one reason she loved having an apprentice,
not only was she getting to spend time with a cat who looked up to her and respected her she got to teach her everything she knew. Maybe I could teach her about life out side the Clans. Most apprentice no nothing about that she may be interested in it. She thought as they walked. No, Snowstar might not approve of that. She added flicking her tail a few times. Not wanting to make Leopardpaw uncomfortable she looked over at her. "Have you ever seen the Leap-and-hold done?" She asked the tabby. It was important to know what Leopyknew before she tried to teach her anything else. Honeyflower was her mentor but that didn't mean that she knew everything her apprentice knew. In her opinion, it was best to know what the cat you were teaching already knew. What would the point be ifyou were teaching stuff they already knew instead of new stuff?

(In case it's not obvious yet I'm just reading everything from here lmao, otherwise I would have no idea what I'm talking about.)

Leopardpaw felt a brief burst of pride as her mentor agreed with her suggestion, but twitched her ears in embarrasment at Honeyflower's question and mewed, "No, never seen it, only heard about it. A few moons ago I heard a few older apprentices talking about it, and that they used it to fight a senior warrior, and they actually beat him." Leopardpaw couldn't help but ramble as she travelled beside her mentor, pleased she could finally keep up with Honeyflower's gait after moons of struggling and lagging behind.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 12:44 AM.