View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:15 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose felt Mistkit shy away from him under his tail. He loosened his grip, but let his ash colored tail remain where it was for a few more heartbeats before wrapping it around his paws. The corners of his mouth lifted into a small smile as he watched the kit burst into laughter. "That's the right way of thinking!" The ShadowClan warrior praised the kit. "You'll be a true ShadowClan cat by the time you get your warrior name." He purred. The fierce determination glowing in Mistkit's eyes gave Ashnose a little more confidence in her. She was only a kit, hardly anymore ShadowClan than she was RiverClan, but she could become a pure ShadowClan cat in no time. A little hard work and proof of her loyalty and she'd be a perfect example of ShadowClan's bright future.

[ I've been super sick. So sorry for the late reply!! ]
Mist perked her ears up at what he had said ‘A true Shadowclan cat before my name?!’ She thought excitedly “Really? You think so?!” Before Ashnose answered her mind wondered towards the possibilities and ways she could prove that this is her home now. ‘I’ll train the hardest! And...take extra care of the elders’ she thought. Her apprenticeship was only a couple moons away but she couldn’t help but think ahead. She turned her gaze to Ashnose “I want you to be my mentor. Your so nice and you know so much” she purred.

(Your fine! It happens. I’m glad your feeling better ^.^)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^