View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:39 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

It took daisy a moment of staring and looking away shamefully from the stocked pile to conclude that she wouldn’t need anything for the next little while. Times where tough and as long as she could wait between meals was better the longer it was. Queens and elders needed extra to keep up strength, she was reasonably young and had her ways of ignoring the growing pangs of hunger. Your a queen too. her ear flicked dismissing the thoughts. She needn’t think of her own kits now, there was a time and place, she had patrols to send out and maybe some time to just rest and catch up with old friends. A purr tumbled deep in her throat at the thought of just sitting and talking, even sleeping sounded great right about now. The tabby Molly was just turning to pad into the warriors den when the sound of her name caught her attention. The Molly’s ears flicked and her head swiveled towards the caller. There was coralear sitting with her ears perked and a massive bird at her side. The tabby’s tail flicked and her paws shuffled so she could look at her better. Come to think of it just before fallenstar was going to announce the deputy she had seen the two spend time together. Perhaps she had been his original choice, maybe that’s why he had given me a furious glance that day. Her stomach churned in discomfort, he wouldn’t have chosen somebody he didn’t want, right? No it’s fine, if he wants you to step down he’ll have to tell me face to face. The she cat returned a gentle yet faint smile in the other warriors direction. She found her mouth watering at the sight of the prey she had picked, it was large even for new leaf prey. She trotted over to coralear flicking her tail as she cast a shadow over her. “You called?” naturally most of these kind of things, when somebody called on her, meant they needed something or wanted something and they left it with her to deal with. The added responsibility of deputy was almost crushing her from every side, but coral wasn’t an elder or a Whiney warrior per say. She seemed content to do her own thing from what daisy could see. A fabulous trait of hers! the ginger tabby sat down curling her tail around her paws and offering another faint smile. Though she found her attention was elsewhere, a rigid glance was placed in the prey every few seconds. Her eyes darting back and fourth.

With the gingery hues that blossomed across the petite feline, Coralear was surely well-seen underneath the translucent rays of sunlight. She lay in a collected manner, demeanour showing how calm and friendly she was. Although, that could obviously change in a very swift matter. Noticing the faint glints of doubtfulness that hung in the deputy's eyes, the she-cat couldn't help but feel some sort of sympathy towards Daisyshade. She decided it would be best to treat the femme like she was just her ordinary self; instead of just adding even more stress onto her plate. With a crooked grin and curling tail, Coralear simply cocked her head to the side.
"Care to join me for lunch?" The female offered, hoping that she would be accepted.
The pale feline gave a sigh of relief as Daisyshade approached her. Verdant green gaze floating to rest on the other beside her, only to note that they seemed rather interested in the food that was also available. Coralear craned her neck downwards, shredding a piece from the bird's body, before nudging it over towards the deputy. It would just be cruel not to let the she-cat eat.
"So," the thick-furred warrior purred out, "how's things?" Her smile still showed, however it wasn't forced or anything. She was genuinely happy to get talking to the ginger she-cat.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; February 13th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.