View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:21 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: - Tori's Hiding Place -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat nodded as he spoke, listening to the flow of his words. It was so pretty... maybe... he could teach her to speak like that? Tori was pretty sure he meant her no harm. After all, if he wanted to, he could have hurt her already. The she cat was weak - she wasn't very muscular right now, and she was tired. She had never been a good fighter. It was a problem in the Syndicate, especially with all the stronger cats who would treat her like trash because she wasn't "good enough." Tori was hoping that Toren would be better then that, and so far, he seemed to be! He seemed to be a great cat. He could easily run her off if he wanted to, so she was hoping that just for once, she had run into a very nice young tom. "Oh... oh I, uh, I can't be - be sure," She mewed uncomfortably, shifting her weight a little. She didn't want to be too grounded with a final home, because she'd thought her last one would be forever and she had been wrong... and she didn't want to be too "up in the air" about it either, because that would be a stupid thing to do. She had to figure out if she was going to move on soon or not. "What... what about you, where are... where are you planning on going?" She asked, cocking her head to the side and giving the tom a semi-friendly smile. At least, as friendly of a smile as she could manage to give, given her personality.
Toren blinked a couple times, sitting back deeply and rested his face into a natural frown. The corners of his maw turned down naturally, making his resting face appear troubled and displeased. However, he was not often so. The tom flicked an ear as she responded, and let a smile creep over his mouth, tilting the corners upward in a more friendly, appealing way. "Oh, nowhere special. I have not yet found a place suitable for a home..." he trailed off, and murmured the next part half to himself. "I am afraid that I don't quite belong anywhere." Toren's odd teal green gaze few distant as he frowned into the trees behind Tori. He wanted to belong, he truly did, but he never felt quite right wherever he went; he could feel something in him that was satisfied only when he wasn't in one place too long. Snapping back to the present, he stared into her gaze. "Maybe we can travel together?" His voice had a questioning ring to it; Toren wasn't sure if she wanted his company, and he wasn't quite convinced that he wanted hers.