View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

"Mmhmm." Cleftlaw agreed. He sat in the snow and watched his brother hunt, muscles tensed. He was ready to spring out any minute to protect Lightpaw from danger.

He shook his head. No, we're in SkyClan territory! We're perfectly safe! Still, he could envision the snapping jaws of a fox or badger lunging out of the bushes to snap his brother up. Even if Lightpaw heard the large beast coming, how would he know where was safe to run?

Cleftpaw strained his ears, determined to ensure Lightpaw's safety. He refused to allow his brother to be injured under his watch.
Lightpaw purred and, without turning his head, whispered,"what are you waiting for!?" he nodded in the direction of a distant sparrow on a tree. He knew that he, himself couldn't climb it, but Cleftpaw could.

Lightpaw opened his jaws to see if he could find anything that was on the ground. He picked up the scent of rabbit and his mouth watered. SkyClan rarely got rabbits. He thought about what would happen if he went back to camp carrying one! In Leaf-bare, no less! The thought drove him to follow its trail.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.