View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo gave a little nod to Honeythistle’s affirmative response, not noticing the suspicious tone. He must not have understood her discreet way of telling him because he looked very confused. The silver tom began to spew questions and Dovecoo blinked rapidly as she tried to sort them all out. Dovecoo decided to answer his last question and meowed, “Kits, Honey. You already have kits...But you’re going to have more. We’re having more.” Dovecoo gave Honeythistle an innocent smile.
I was hoping she wouldn’t say that...I hate it when I go against my own words. Nonetheless, this was a happy event for Honeythistle dearly loved kits. Well, he dearly loved his own kits. So, finding out that Dovecoo was pregnant was surprising, yet...not. It was a good feeling at knowing he was going to be a father once more. He wanted to wait until his current kits were made apprentices. Maybe, Starclan thought differently. Honeythistle eyes wandered down to her growing belly. “Do you know how far along you are?” He asked. Afterwards, he whisked his tail in front of him, “Do you mind?” He asked, gently using his tail to touch Dovecoo’s abdomen. It was always beautiful to know additions were going to be added to the family, but it was even more beautiful to know if you could feel them active inside.