Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Mad King

Palethunder simply slowed in his attempts as snow crunched by the weight of paws behind him and the swish of the wind through the trees brought the scent of a warrior with it. He gently tunred his gaze only to fall upon a medium built warrior who stood directly across the way. Despite being from another clan on his territory the tom seemed awful docile, where all riverclanners so calm? he hadn't cared to get into Riverclan affairs or any clans affairs for that matter. It didn't effect him therefor why did he need to know it. It would only ,eat somthing in an instance such as this, which seemed unlikely at the time when he got the chance to know some of riverclans cats.

The pale warrior turned keeping his gaze fixated on him. The alarm of being caught hadn't quite set in yet but he was sure it would come in waves of nerves. He knew himself and breaking a rule like this was beyond who he originally thought he was, fear being another one of those things he naturally went to also didn't come like he had expected. His tail simply lashed and his eyebrows knit together thoughtfully waiting for the tom to finish his statement. There was something about him, if it wasn't the hostility he had expected it was almost like a kind of smugness that he wasn't even trying to do. That feeling you get when you first meet somebody and you already 'know' what they are like, kind of thing. he swallowed hard preparing himself to defend why he was here formulating a reasonable scenario to use for an excuse.

Than seeing as the other Tom seemed far more sofisticated than most he sat down pulling his tail around his paws and settling into a little groove in the snow. "Oh, it doesn't work that way? No way I saw a riverclan apprentice doing that the other day" he said dryly raising his chin defiantly. Everything about what he was doing seemed so unlike him it scared him to his core. The mockery in his tone, the raised chin and slit eyes made everything worse, this wasn't the kind of adventure he had really been looking for. He dropped his chin back down his gaze studying the other warrior with such intensity that his eyes began to hurt from lack of blinking. His chest deflated, what he was saying was true and ultimately he didn't want to admit it. "Maybe you wouldn't have known I'd killed a hare, I was here, but you'd have never known" that was crazy talk and no matter how much he wanted to convince himself he was right, he was very wrong. "Maybe if I hadn't been to loud it would have worked too" he said jokingly

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 15th, 2018 at 09:33 PM.